Sunday, January 25, 2009

Firsts

Tagged by Sara for this:

My First

1. Who was your FIRST prom date? Myself. I didn't go to Prom with anyone....either time!
2. Do you still talk to your FIRST love? Every now and then but not very often.
3. What was your FIRST alcoholic drink? Do you mean legal alchoholic drink? If so it was a strawberry daquari
4. What was your FIRST job? Line server at Old Country Buffet
5. What was your FIRST car? 1995 Neon.
6. Who was the FIRST person to text you today? No text today.
7. Who is the FIRST person you thought of this morning? Kita. She had to go potty (hey! She's a person!)
8. Who was your FIRST grade teacher? Oh geez! If I think about it long enough I might remember.
9. Where did you go on your FIRST ride on an airplane? Florida
10. Who was your FIRST best friend and are you still friends with them? Nicole O. and Jenny Z. I don't talk to either one nearly enough!
11. What was your FIRST sport played? Softball
12. Where was your FIRST sleep over? Uh....I don't remember.
13. Who was the FIRST person you talked to today? Kita (what can I say, Ben's out of town! LOL)
14. Whose wedding were you in the FIRST time? I was a flower girl in my uncle's wedding years ago!
15. What was the FIRST thing you did this morning? Let Kita out.
16. What was the FIRST concert you ever went to? Firehouse.
17. FIRST tattoo or piercing? I had my ears pierced at 3 months old.
18. FIRST foreign country you went to? Uh.....Canada! LOL!
19. What was your FIRST run in with the law? I got a speeding ticket when I was about 19 or 20 years old.
20. When was your FIRST detention? Bwahahahahahaha! My junior year. That teacher DID NOT like us!
21. What was the FIRST state you lived in? The good ol' Mitten!
22. Who was the FIRST person to break your heart? My first love of course. I should thank him for that!
23. Who was your FIRST roommate? Ben
24. Where did you go on your FIRST limo ride? Uh....my brother's wedding a few years ago.
25.Who will be the FIRST to repost this? I have no idea.

Tagging: Anyone else who wants to participate

No comments: