Saturday, October 25, 2008

6 months! (and name hint #2)

Wow! Wow! Wow!! On Thursday we entered week 24 of the pregnancy. Holy cow! That's 6 months! I've been growing a little person for 6 months! That means I have as much as 16 weeks or as little as 12 weeks left. Wow!

Thankfully the little person I'm growing has been good to her mom for the most part. She did assert her hold on me with wicked heartburn not too long ago. It was the most horrible heartburn I have ever had in my life! Thankfully a late night trip to the store and 2 Rolaids Soft Chews later I was alright. I'm not never far from those Soft Chews. (Yes this is the same story from a week or so ago. Can you tell how much it affected me?! LOL) I've also learned not to leave my house without snacks. You never know when an uncontrollable hunger is going to hit!

With these new "accessories" I had to upgrade my purse to a slightly larger one. I now always have the aforementioned items along with my glucometer and a bottle of water. It's hard to think in a year from now my purse will more then likely be filled with toys and baby snacks!

We've had some great guesses of the little girl's name. So far none of them have been correct. It's been a lot of fun to read the name ideas. Some have been very beautiful, some have been pretty common and others have been, uh, unique. Since we don't have a correct answer it is with great pleasure I give you baby name hint #2!!

Her name is the same as an east coast city.

Happy guessing!

P.S. No new news on the job front.

17 comments:

--Lindsay-- said...

The only thing I can think of is Brooklyn. Or New York, but I'm pretty sure New York is wrong. OOOOoh Boston! Ok so my guesses are Brooklyn, New York or Boston :o)

Anonymous said...

My guess is Bristol.

Anonymous said...

Omigosh, 6 months already! Time has flown so fast. I'm thinking of baby names... I really like Brooklyn, Lindsay's guess... and Julie's guess at Bristol, that's cute - or Dover? Jersey?

Keri said...

I was so excited because I thought I had guessed the name -- Charlotte. But that as I was typing it out, I realized there's an "A" in it. Duh.

Then I thought Savannah. But that has several A's.

So I can only assume that Lindsay must have hit the nail on the head... with New York. ;-)

Anonymous said...

Bennington or Auburn or Lisbon (call her Lisa)Brooklyn is not east coast it is mid atlantic

JoAnn said...

my guess is Boston, you should go with that its so cute

Shana said...

LOL! All interesting guesses but none are correct yet. And Mom - Mid-Atlantic. Getting a little technical there! LOL!

Berzley Blaze said...

Ok here are a few that we think maybe the ones.....My fav. Myrtle, Next is Florence, and then Providence.

Christina said...

Boston is the first one that came to mind for me. I like it!

Janna said...

Okay, I have NO idea now what the name could be because there are a gabillion East Coast cities to choose from... is it a well-known city or an obscure one? And is it a U.S. East Coast city or from another country? :)

Here are my random guesses... some of them may make you laugh. :)

Hudson
Monroe
Lexington
Eden
Trinity
Dillon
Florence
Greer

Anonymous said...

Brielle?

Anonymous said...

My guesses are:
Gwynn
Cheriton
Murphy
Shiloh
Orchid
Pierce

Anonymous said...

Oh! Lynn! or maybe Quincy? Both are super cute.

Shana said...

Looks like there's been lots of thinking going on but none are correct yet.

Janna said...

Okay, can we have another hint then? ;) This is hard! :)

Anonymous said...

Hey I was trying narrow it down!

Meredith
Monroe
Olive
Bennington
All New York cities
is this a major city? a town? a village?
Isn't it time for hint #3? Make it a good one!
P.S. You can tell me I won't tell anyone!

Wyomingmiss said...

Hey I did not want to be "anonymous" :(