Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Job update

I received news today that I did not get the position that I've been interviewing for. It's been over 6 weeks since I started the interview process so it's been a long road. While it sucks not getting this job, I'm sure it is for the best. There is obviously something else out there for me. I've also been contemplating making a career change for some time. Maybe this is the kick in the butt I need to make the change.

So I'm going to keep looking and thinking about what to do. Like I said before Ben and I have made some great decisions in the past. I'm sure we'll receive clarity on what to do from here on out soon.

Thank you to everyone for your support and well wishes. Without them I'm sure this bump in the road would be horrible!

1 comment:

Erin said...

Shana, I'm sorry to hear that this wasn't the job for you. I am sure that whichever direction you go, you will be an asset to that team. Whomever gets you will be VERY fortunate! HUGS! (How about a booty-kicking on Thursday to make you feel better!? :)