Thursday, December 11, 2008

9 weeks to go and counting!

Today is week 31 of my pregnancy. Where the heck has the time gone? I feel like it was just yesterday when I was at the store buying the pregnancy test. Now here we are with only 9 weeks (maybe less, maybe more) left!

Nothing too exciting to report this week. I had an appointment with my doctor. I'm still measuring ahead but as we know Brielle is the perfect size. Ben and I had some questions for the doctor about her feelings on some procedures and the whole labor process. I think the talk helped ease both of our minds....for now.

Tonight I went to Erin's for my workout. Due to the holidays and other happenings it's been almost two weeks since I've been there. Boy oh boy! I could tell I have been slacking off at home! Tonight was a good reminder that I need to keep up on my strength training not just my cardio. So back to using my hand weights I'll go. At this point I don't want a set back with my fitness.

No pictures of Brielle's room yet. The drywallers didn't make it over last weekend. They should be here this weekend so I'll have pictures soon!

No comments: