Monday, December 29, 2008

Tick tock, tick tock

I feel like time is slipping away from me soooo fast! I'm quickly approaching the end of this pregnancy and I'm not ready for it to be done!! Bri's room isn't done! I don't have all the things I need! I'm not sure I'm ready for labor and the decisions that come with giving birth! UGH!!! I'm a planner and things are not going as planned. I. Don't. Like. It! Welcome to parenthood right? LOL!

Sleeping is starting to suck! The worst part about that is I'm wanting to sleep more. I tend to only get a couple of hours in at a time before I'm sore everywhere. To top it off today I was suddenly struck with a cold. I have no idea where the heck it came from but I don't feel like a happy pregnant woman!
O.k. I'm done complaining. On to better things....
Christmas was wonderful! Lots of great presents for myself, Ben and Bri. I had to laugh at my nieces. Not too long ago Aunt Shana was the one to hug and kiss. Now Brielle is the one to hug and kiss. They're just a little excited for her to get here!

This weekend my friend Courtney took some maternity pictures for me. Honestly I didn't want to do them. It was a crappy day for me and I wasn't in a good mood. Boy am I glad I changed my mind! I've only had a sneak peak of what we did but they are beautiful! See for yourself!





3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You guys look great! Shana, you look absolutely beautiful! I'm glad you decided to go for it too, those photos will be priceless to you!! :)

Janna said...

Those pictures are awesome! :) I am so excited that Brielle is coming soon... how fun! :) I'm looking forward to your baby shower too! See you then!

Just Kids said...

Congratz, Enjoy every minute it goies super fast. Nice photos.