Thursday, July 17, 2008

One less thing to worry about

Today I received a phone call from the company I interviewed with before heading out on vacation. They ended up hiring someone else. That's o.k. I don't have to worry about how to handle the whole pregnancy/new job thing. Plus like I said before I love where I'm at so it all really works out for the best.

The nice thing about the phone call I receive is that they wanted to let me know how impressed they were with me. He said I was a top pick and that my resume and background was very impressive to them. They just thought that I would be taking a step backwards in my career path rather then forward. I saw it as a step up since it was a manager position.

So like I said, it's one less thing I have to worry about. At this time it wasn't meant to be. I'll now enjoy working with the great people that are at my job and have fun sharing my pregnancy with people who have become much more then just friends.

1 comment:

Christina said...

WHAT A NICE COMPLIMENT!! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!