Monday, July 14, 2008

Yep, there's a baby in there

And it has arms, legs, a head and a very, very strong heart! I'm not sure what I'm feeling exactly. I'm more excited and more scared all at once. Ugh! My doctor is amazing though! She was very reassuring that everything I've been feeling is completely normal. She also took the time to make sure DTB was comfortable, involved and had all of his questions answered. She did not make us feel rushed or that any of our questions were dumb. I'm very happy we decided to go with her.

We decided that we'll be making our announcements now. We have a good feeling that everything will go fine. So we start telling people.......soon! So hello to all of you that just found out about our big news. We hope you enjoy the trip!

3 comments:

erica yue said...

congradulate! hope you are all fine ! wishes!

Janna said...

Congrats again! :) What awesome news!!! I am so excited for you guys!

Lori said...

OMG you are pregnant!!!!!
I can't believe it :)
congrats and lots of love to you both