Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Ultrasound pictures to come soon!

Tonight I was able to have the ultrasound pictures scanned. My brother is going to crop them an put them in an online album for me to share. When I have the link I'll share it with everyone.

I wanted to let everyone know that soon this blog won't be as anonymous. I didn't use names on here to start for fear of being "found out" before we made the announcement ourselves (the blog is search able through Google). So as soon as we're through telling people you'll soon see the real names of Mom-To-Be (me) and Dad-To-Be (aka as DTB in this blog).

Tomorrow marks the start of week 10. I'm still very lucky that I'm feeling pretty darn good. I'll update more on what's to come this week tomorrow. For now I need to get to bed.

No comments: