Monday, September 8, 2008

No worries!

I had a doctor's appointment today. It went very well! Little girl is VERY active. We had a hard time getting her to sit still long enough to get a good listen to her heart. We finally "pinned" her down but it took a good 5 minutes and 2 different dopplers to do it. LOL! I think we're going to have our hands full when she makes her appearance.

Today was work day 2 of being unemployed. I have to say it's not as horrible as I thought it would be. Granted there is NOTHING good to watch on tv during the day but I am getting a few things done around the house. I know if I'm home for too long I'll start getting bored. Thankfully it looks like I may not be home for too long. I've heard a "rumor" that one of the places I sent my resume to on Friday is interested in interviewing me. YES!

So I think I've used all my lemons up! It was suggested that I make lemon bars instead of lemonade.....it uses up the lemons much quicker!

3 comments:

Kerri said...

Sending good vibes your way that the "rumor" is true! GL.

Janna said...

Awesome! I hope you get the interview and the job! :)

Christina said...

Great, now I have a late night craving for lemon bars! I hope the interview goes through!