Friday, January 9, 2009

Making up for the last post.

Since the last post was full of complaining I thought I better do something to make up for it. Be warned: this post will make you want to steal my Ella!

A few weeks ago a friend gave us a bouncy seat that her daughter had quickly grown out of. We brought it in the house and the seat was quickly claimed by our youngest kitty Ella (she a year old now). Over the last week or so we've snapped some pictures of her in her new comfy spot. She loves playing with the over head toys and doesn't even mind the vibrate option.

Enjoy!




Ella was rudely awakened by her dad taking pictures of her. She looks soooo sleepy!




Just before I snapped this picture she was playing with the over head toys. She's trying her best to play it cool.



Ella's seat was moved over by the slider. This was great fun since she has a good view of the birds and squirrels that hang out in the back yard.

I hope you enjoyed Ella and her bouncy seat. Now I have to make sure the doors are locked so no one tries to come steal her!

4 comments:

Sara and Randy said...

I have that same bouncer, and a kitty who quite enjoyed it, too!

Kerri said...

too cute!

Christina said...

Oh my gosh!!! Thank you so much for sharing this!!! I was so hoping you'd post a picture!! I just love the look of "I should be here - this is for me"... Tooo cute!!!

Janna said...

Awww, that is adorable! :) One of my parents' cats took over Elle's bouncy seat too.

And yes, I do want to steal Ella... she is really cute! And I love kitties!