Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Getting fit, needing sleep!

This week the tiredness has really hit me. I can't seem to get through the day without desperately wanting a nap. Most days when I get home I take a nap, workout a little, eat and head back to bed. I have managed to fit a little reading in too. I'm not sure how I'm doing it but I am.

I can't tell you how much I'm looking forward to the weekend. I can sleep in and take naps whenever the urge strikes me! It will be glorious and I plan to enjoy every minute of it! LOL!

Today I started a kickboxing class. When I signed up I didn't know I was pregnant. DTB and I talked it over and decided as long as I stay in the moderate zone I'll be fine.

It was an interesting class. In addition to the kickboxing moves the instructor mixes in yoga and Thai Chi. I was hanging in there today until we spent several minutes with our heads down. That made me want to puke! So I stood up and hopped back in once I was feeling better. I think next week I'll talk to the instructor on moves I can do that won't make me want to puke.

Speaking of puking, I feel a little more nauseous everyday. On the advice of my friend Dawn, I bought some lemon drops to suck on. That seems to help a lot! The only problem is the sugar. I'm insulin resistant so I'm going to have to find a sugar free alternative. For now the lemon drops will do though.

Well it's late for this girl. I'm surprise I've been able to make it through this post! Oh! I do want to mention that we're heading out on vacation in 2 weeks! I'm so looking forward to it. Let's hope I have the energy to do all that I want!

No comments: