Sunday, June 15, 2008

Mmmm.....Cookies!

I had a nice, relaxing weekend. DTB was out of town and I did a bunch of nothing. Well I did make cookies but that's about it.

In the last few days I've had some cravings. First one came on Friday. I wanted a warm chocolate cookie so bad! I ended up not having one but I thought about them until Saturday night.....when I made cookies! LOL! I did notice that the cookies have to be warm or they don't hit the spot. Hopefully this will pass other wise I'll be doing a ton of baking!

On Saturday morning I woke up and had the overwhelming urge to drink chocolate milk. That's an odd craving since I do not like milk. I guess my body is telling me to get used to drinking milk. LOL! I headed out to the store for some groceries and I picked up some chocolate milk. I could have drank the whole carton in one sitting. I'm pacing myself though!

I'm feeling a little better about the whole "being a mom" thing. I have my good days and bad days. I suppose I should enjoy the good ones.

This weekend I decided that we may use cloth diapers when the baby comes. I only overwhelmed myself by doing research online. HOLY COW! Cloth diapers have changed a TON over the years. There are so many choices in style and materials. I think I'm going to start off checking out diaper services. I also have to keep in mind that not all daycare centers take cloth diapers. Who would've thought all of this would be so hard. No wonder pregnancy lasts so long...it takes that long to figure out what the heck kind of diapers to use! HA!

1 comment:

Christina said...

My friend was just like you. Never liked milk but when she got pregnant, drank tons of it!!