Saturday, June 7, 2008

Work to be done!

Now that we have an addition to the family on the way, we need to get things ready! Our "spare" bedroom has been a mess for months! We couldn't even allow a friend to sleep in there much less a baby!

So today I spent a few hours throwing junk out, organizing and general cleaning. It took me a few hours but I got most of it done. Dad-to-be (DTB) and I talked about what changes we want to make to the room. We have our work cut out for us!! We're thinking of ripping out all the walls, putting rewiring the room and putting in all new lighting. Good thing we did a lot of work on the rest of the house already. We'll be able to do most of the work ourselves!

Since I was working on the room I started to think about how we will want to decorate the nursery. I started looking at cribs and other furniture. I think we narrowed down what we want and it's SOOOO affordable! We're not going to rush things though.....we need to get through the first trimester first!

I'm feeling good and still in a little bit of shock. It's all sinking in though and I'm starting to get excited!

No comments: