Tuesday, June 3, 2008

OMG! We're Pregnant!

I can hardly believe it! Tonight we took a pregnancy test and it came up POSITIVE! (O.k. I'm them one who had to pee on the stick but this is a joint venture.....right? LOL! At least for now it is). It's such a shocker even though we have been trying. I don't think anything can really prepare you for such a HUGE change in your life. Part of me wants to jump around and dance while another part of me is just sitting there....in disbelief! We actually did it! Our third try and we're pregnant! How in the hell am I going to keep my mouth shut about this? LOL!

The best way to get through the first trimester without blabbing to too many people is this blog. Look for updates All. The. Time!

1 comment:

apt said...

I am very excited to see how this blog develops. Be sure to keep up with it. I regret that I didn't start blogging until after our daughter was 6 months old.

Congrats again!!