Monday, June 9, 2008

Holy cow!! I fell asleep!

I think this pregnancy thing is catching up to me!

Tonight when I got home from work I sat on the couch to watch the news for a couple of minutes. Well I woke up an hour and a half or so later all covered up on the couch. I fell asleep!! Just like that! No warning, no nothing! The best part about this story is apparently I got up at some point, grabbed a blanket and went back to napping. I don't even remember doing that! LOL! My friend Amy called the sudden falling asleep "pregnancy hormone induced narcolepsy". LOL! I think that's the best pregnancy term EVER!

The last few days I've had some major cramps! I keep worrying that I'm losing the baby but the cramps aren't horrible. After asking some pregnant friends on a local baby board and doing some research on my own, I figured out that the cramps are completely normal. My body is making room for the baby by expanding my uterus (sorry boys! Probably TMI). I better get used to the cramps, they'll be happening a lot for a while!

I've been staying on the eating every 2 and half hour or so schedule. That seems to help keep the tummy from getting upset.

No comments: